Dr. Priscilla Wang
A straight shooter, you can always depend on Dr. Priscilla to provide you with honest and candid advice. With years of experience under her belt and a keen eye for aesthetics, Dr. Priscilla utilises her extensive knowledge in the aesthetic field to create highly customised treatments, so as to suit your personal needs.
Dr. Priscilla attained her Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery from the renowned University of Melbourne. Prior to her MBBS, she has also completed a Bachelors of Medical Science where she developed her keen interest in biomedical research. Theoretical pursuits aside, Dr. Priscilla eventually specialised in Aesthetics medicine, a field she finds dynamic and challenging. She believes that beauty and aesthetics are highly relevant to our daily lives, and her personal philosophy is to strive to attain the best possible results so as to imbue her patients with the confidence they deserve.
Dr. Priscilla is further accredited by the Aesthetic Dermatology Educational Group (ADEG) to perform filler injections, Intense Pulsed Light treatments, and chemical peels. In her private life, Dr. Priscilla enjoys quiet moments to herself and spends time reading, going out to cafés, and stays fit by playing tennis.
– Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, MBBS University of Melbourne (Australia)
– Bachelor of Medical Science, BMedSci University of Melbourne (Australia)
– Certifications of Competence in Botulinum Toxin Injection, Filler Injection, and Chemical Peels awarded by Aesthetic Dermatology Educational Group (ADEG)
Dr. Chin Xu Yang Desmond
Dr. Desmond Chin attained his medical degree from Monash University, Australia, where he graduated in Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery with honours. Since then, Dr. Chin has undergone extensive medical training in Emergency Medicine, Neonatology, and Hand Surgery at Singapore General Hospital and National University Hospital before specialising in Aesthetics.
Always keen to advance his medical knowledge, Dr. Chin is further certified to perform Botox injections, Filler Injections, Lasers for Vascular Lesions, Skin Tightening, Lasers for Skin Pigmentation, and Intense Pulsed Light. Well-versed in a variety of treatments, Dr. Chin seeks to provide the best quality of care to his patients while maintaining the highest standard of safety. He also keeps abreast of the latest advances in medical aesthetics by frequently attending hands-on practical sessions for filler injections.
Dr. Chin has cultivated a reputation of being warm and approachable, and is imbued with a particular joie de vivre that has carried him backpacking across 30 different countries. In his free time, Dr. Chin is a sports enthusiast and you can find him picking up a new athletic activity.
– Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, MBBS Monash University, Melbourne (Australia)
– Certifications of Competence in Botox injections, Filler Injections, Lasers for Vascular Lesions, Skin Tightening, Lasers for Skin Pigmentation, and Intense Pulsed Light awarded by Aesthetic Dermatology Educational Group (ADEG)
Dr. Rucha Karkhanis
Relentless in her pursuit of knowledge, Dr. Rucha Karkhanis is the go-to doctor for the most current information on advancements in the Aesthetics field.
Dr. Rucha graduated with a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery in Mumbai, before obtaining further qualifications in Cardiff and Singapore. Prior to becoming a Resident Doctor in Raffles Hospital, she worked as an Honorary Fellow at the National University Hospital Singapore, where she received expert guidance from professors. Dr. Rucha possesses extensive experience in Acute Medicine and Dermatology, and has since decided to pursue her passion of becoming an Aesthetician.
In addition to dermatological treatments, Dr. Rucha is further certified by DSC to perform dermal fillers, chemical peels, Botulinum toxin injections, and intense pulsed light treatments. her mission is to always keep abreast of the latest techniques and advances in aesthetic medicine, so as to provide the best possible results for her patients.
– Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, MBBS The Grant Government Medical College, Mumbai (India)
– Diploma in Dermatology, Cardiff (Wales)
– Graduate Diploma in Family Practice Dermatology (Singapore)
– Certifications in Dermal Fillers, Intense Pulsed Light, Botullinum Toxin, and Chemical peels awarded by NSC (Singapore)
– Permanent Registration under Singapore Medical Council
– Registered under the Maharashtra Medical Council, Mumbai (India)