You’re looking for a permanent hair removal solution and now doing your homework for that matter. Online, you can find people raving about laser hair removal as the best technique for permanent ‘hairlessness’. So, you’re getting curious about it and aiming at finding a guide for an informed decision. The good news is that you have just arrived exactly at the right place to reveal the top seven reasons people are choosing this solution. See the next section and discover the answers.
Seven Reasons People Choose Laser Hair Removal in Singapore
1. Laser hair removal for the face and other parts of the body, including the back, chest and legs can lead to permanent hair reduction. In every treatment session, about 20 percent of the hair follicles die. So in a matter of six to eight sessions, you will achieve permanent reduction of unwanted hair, up to 95 percent. Although hair can appear and grow over time, it is still proven that hair becomes easier to manage and finer.
If you would compare what you get from the investment of time, money and effort you would be spending on conventional DIY hair removal methods, including plucking, waxing and shaving, laser is much, much more effective. You could have imagined the number of times you would have to shave in one week. The main reason is that hair grows back in a matter of two to three days with shaving that only removes above surface hair, bringing TEMPORARY RESULTS. Therefore, it does not target the roots from the hair follicles. Without even saying, shaving at that is very inefficient and does not lead to permanent hair reduction at any means.
The same goes with plucking that requires doing the same procedure after one or two weeks. At the end of the day, you will realize that you don’t actually get unwanted hair removed because it just grows back faster and coarser than ever.
2. Time is precious! Unlike home hair removal techniques, including shaving, plucking, and waxing, laser treatments don’t consume much of your time. In fact, one treatment only last in as little as five minutes, depending on the body area treated. As revealed by most patients, they love that laser is by far the fastest [and most efficient] technique ever when it comes to hair removal. The principle behind laser technology is that it works directly on the melanin around the base of the hair follicles and it treats many hairs simultaneously.
If you would compare it with plucking, laser targets multiple hairs at the same time. In the process, you save time, especially important for your modern lifestyle. When you pluck, on the other hand, you will have to work on each hair strand. You could just imagine how much time would be lost if you pluck every one or two weeks.
Without even saying, home hair removal methods like plucking is downright impractical when you factor in the time you would be spending to get rid of hair, not mentioning the effort that you could have been spending on more important things in your personal or corporate life.
3. Every cent counts! When you include cost into the picture, laser hair removal cost is by far a more economical choice because you won’t have to spend for the same depilatory creams to eliminate unwanted hair. Additionally, you won’t also have to go to the salon or buy a waxing kit every now and then to get rid of the nuisance excessive hair growth by waxing.
If you want to get rid of this issue involved money-wasting DIY solutions, choose laser hair removal.
4. When you select treatment in the best laser hair removal clinic, you can expect for not only the best results but also a 100 percent non-invasive hair removal. How does that sound? It works with its laser beam directly applied above your skin’s surface without having to break it.
5. It treats ingrown hairs. Unlike shaving that may lead to ingrown hairs due to poor techniques and that may cause dry skin along with the development of curly and coarser hair, laser actually treats ingrown hairs. It works by destroying the hair follicles themselves, which are the sources of ingrown hairs. On that note, if you want to treat ingrown hairs, which resulted to shaving, laser hair removal in Singapore is the one for you!
6. It’s painless versus other techniques like waxing that pulls off hair and causes a stingy sensation. Laser is virtually painless, and many patients have already attested to that. You won’t feel any pain. That is the main reason there is no need for anesthesia prior to treatment.
7. It treats most parts of the body, including the back, chest, legs, and underarms. With the latest laser hair removal machine Singapore, it is 100 percent possible to get rid of hair from all parts of your body. Apart from those mentioned, the best clinics can also now utilize laser technology that can get rid of unwanted hair in the bikini line, shoulders, and neck, not to mention it can target the dreaded facial hair.
With laser hair removal, you can let go of the nuisance caused by excessive body hair in your arms, chest, and back, among other body parts. You don’t also have to spend so much time, effort and money to achieve [temporary] hairlessness with impractical, inefficient, time-consuming and money-wasting DIY hair removal techniques.
And when you achieved the results from the best hair removal packages in Singapore, you can get your self-confidence back. Now more than ever, you can face the world with a big smile on your face with the total makeover brought to you by the best hair removal technique of all—laser technology.
Clearly, there are more reasons than one to choose laser when it comes to hair removal, especially becoming much, much more effective when you go for the best laser hair removal clinic like ONLY Aesthetics, your one-stop aesthetics and beauty center for innovative, efficient and time-saving hair removal techniques.
Call us at 6235 4434 today to enquire about our Unlimited Lifetime Laser Hair Removal Packages now!